Technical Assistance Available from NCWD
NCWD is available to provide technical assistance to One-Stop Career Centers, state and local Workforce Boards, U.S. Department of Labor offices, and other workforce development professionals. NCWD can assist organizations to address challenges and expand their capacity to serve people with disabilities. Experienced staff can help:
- Identify issues.
- Develop strategic action plans.
- Implement plans and follow-up.
Examples of issues that NCWD can provide technical assistance on include:
- Conducting a general evaluation and providing recommendations to enhance services for people with disabilities.
- Creating a fully-accessible One-Stop Career Center.
- Analyzing customer flow and redesigning services to meet the full range of customer needs.
- Enhancing partnerships to better meet the needs of customers with disabilities.
- Outreach and marketing to the disability community.
- Coordinating employer outreach.
- Implementing SSA's Ticket to Work program.
- Addressing the needs of people with disabilities in policy development.
Contact NCWD for more information: